The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

You have replaced me on the front page. I am mixed with rage and joy. Well done, sir. Also, the movie is great. <3

Tyler responds:

we should have sex tonight

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

Great ending!

This literally made me laugh out loud at the punch line, the whole story was great, and great animation. Good stuff!

Eight Bit Strange 4 Eight Bit Strange 4

Awesome

As a 3D Animator myself, I have to say that these animations, and the models themselves are absolutely excellent! The style and design of everything is really top-botch, down to the tiniest details.

Although a pre-loader would be nice, or even just a way for the movie to stop at the end, with a replay button perhaps so it doesn't endlessly loop.

Other than that, though, keep up the good work! I really enjoy these a lot!

Stable Boy Stable Boy

Fantastic game! The mechanics were really well done, and the general feel of questing was very fluid and simple, which made it easy to enjoy. Although the controls threw me off for a bit in the beginning, once I got used to them I was really able to immerse myself in the game.

Also, the music in town is ballin. You really ought to have your friend upload it to the audio portal or somewhere for download/purchase! I keep coming back to this game just to listen to that tune.

Block World Block World

Decent

A good, decent game, but ultimately it isn't very challenging. The artwork is nice, and the controls are easy enough. The game just isn't that tough. I think you need to maybe ramp up the difficulty more early on.

Also, you should probably work on your grammar. I know it's usually not a big deal, but on a game, typos and poor grammar just make the game seem less professional.

Music Flash Player 1 Music Flash Player 1

Not terrible!

Obviously, this is a pretty simple flash, not too much to be said of it. Assuming you are only really looking into Flash as a programmer, this is still a solid start! Obviously, it could use some more interesting graphics, and the image of Goku on every page is fairly dull.

Also, the buttons have awkwardly large hitboxes, so they can be clicked on when you aren't actually over the button, but yeah.

Keep on working on making more and more complicated stuff, and you might be making some impressive stuff sometime soon!

I should also mention that I know that putting your work out for others to view and judge is a tough thing to do, so I'm being pretty nice for this review. :P

MrVin responds:

Haha. Thanks for your support. :) Since I'm 13, I'll probably spend more time with Flash and get done with what I can. :P Hope you'll enjoy my flashes in the future.

Lost in a Tranquil Sea Lost in a Tranquil Sea

Honestly?

This song is great. Started off a little slow. But as I tabbed to another page, I found myself tapping my foot to the music. Good work, man.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Unbelievable

Possibly the best song I've ever heard.

%u221E/10

Desert Beuaty Desert Beuaty

Fantastic

The way the music builds up from the simple beat, to the next beat to the next, it does a great job keeping itself fresh and fun to listen to. Although it does seem a little midi-esque, it is still a great song.

Oh, and extra points for the loop.. :P